As Titled.
The $0.10 credit /m is not given to Free Users anymore. This is correct and not a bug? I’d like confirmation. Haven’t seen anyone else talk about it. Thank you.
As Titled.
The $0.10 credit /m is not given to Free Users anymore. This is correct and not a bug? I’d like confirmation. Haven’t seen anyone else talk about it. Thank you.
hi @tfbgc, we did indeed remove the free credits, unfortunately - we were seeing constant abuse by account farms and got tired of playing the game of cat and mouse, which was taking us too much time and energy
It’s very disappointing
always ![]()
Damn, i have been using nvidia nim and just created my hugging face account because i wanted to try it out.
Gotta go back to nvidia
Before purchasing tokens, I could test the models thanks to the free trial. In this case, you have no advantage compared to other platforms. Nvidia paid so much money for nothing.