AI Developer for a Joint Venture (JV)
I have a clear plan and business idea for developing an AI Agent, and I’m looking for an experienced AI/Software Developer who is interested in building it together as a long-term business partnership.
How the JV Will Work
Your Part – Development
-
AI Agent development
-
Technical architecture & implementation
-
API/integration and automation
-
Maintenance and technical improvements
My Part – Marketing & Sales
Earnings
We will work as JV partners and share the earnings based on a mutually agreed partnership structure.
This is not a simple freelance job. I’m looking for someone who wants to build, grow, and earn together from the AI Agent business.
If you are an AI Developer / Software Developer interested in a serious long-term JV partnership, DM me with:
Your skills
Previous AI/Agent projects
Portfolio/GitHub
Your preferred JV/earning model
Let’s build an AI business together. 

Hi, I came across your JV post shortly after you published it and I’m interested in understanding the idea.
I work on workflow automation, APIs and integration systems using n8n, JavaScript and Python. One of my current builds is RapidHome, an automation system that handles authenticated inbound requests, normalization, qualification logic, duplicate protection, persistent storage, routing, notifications, retries and explicit failure handling.
I can share the live build and GitHub source with you.
Before discussing a JV structure, I’d like to understand a few things about what you’re building:
- What problem will the AI agent solve and who is the target customer?
- Have you already spoken with potential customers or validated demand?
- How do you plan to acquire the first customers?
- What would you consider the minimum viable product?
- Are there any upfront development or infrastructure costs already budgeted, or is the arrangement entirely revenue-share?
- What ownership and revenue-share structure did you have in mind?
I’m open to a serious long-term partnership if the business case and responsibilities make sense. I’d rather understand the commercial side properly before deciding on the technical architecture.
Victor
Thank you so much for your interest, please we are discourse directly whatsapp +8801727663582